Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Intelligence testing at its inception measured one notion of intelligence. The work of Gardner, Spearman, and others has challenged that notion. In this assignment, you will write a paper that addresses the idea of what intelligence testing should actually test.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a grading rubric. Download the file, print it, and use the rubric to guide your completion of the assignment. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Write a paper of 1,500-1,750 words that addresses what should be the foundation of intelligence testing. Include the following in your paper:
- A discussion of the original definition of intelligence as suggested by Binet, including the intelligence quotient (IQ) that is the result of this theoretical construct
- A discussion of the challenges to the definition of intelligence made by Gardner, Spearman, and others
- An evaluation of which definition(s) should be the basis of intelligence testing