Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Words requirement: 600
Course 1: DSRT Infer Stats in Decision-Making
Course 2: DSRT professional writing and professional development
It is important for students to understand how their curriculum is applied to real world workplace environments. How what you are studying can or will benefit you in your current, or future, career. For this assignment, you will need to review your program’s curriculum and goals and compare that to your current job/internship (if unemployed, reflect on a job/career that you desire to obtain in the future).
Assignment Details:Part 1 – Identify a Problem
- Problem solving starts by being able to identify existing problems, gaps in service, inefficient systems/processes, flawed policies, or any other areas of our job/career where improvement is needed. Identify a problem or gap at your workplace and explain why/how this problem exists.
Part 2 – Solve the Problem
- Use your knowledge that you’ve learned in the program (or hope to learn in a future course) to implement a plan to solve the problem.
Please include your Program PHDIT in the reflection
Introduction and Descriptive Statistics Read:
1, Exploring Statistics – Chapter1: Introduction
2. Exploring Statistics – Chapter 2: Frequency Distributions and Graphs
3. Exploring Statistics – Chapter 3: Central Tendency
4. Exploring Statistics – Chapter 4: Variability
5. Exploring Statistics – Chapter 5: Other Descriptive Statistics
Correlation and Regression Tests Read:
- Exploring Statistics – Chapter 6: Correlation and Regression
- Exploring Statistics – Chapter 7: Theoretical Distributions Including the Normal Distribution
- Exploring Statistics – Chapter 8: Samples
Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) Read:
1. Exploring Statistics – Chapter 11: Analysis of Variance: Independent Samples
Exploring Statistics – Chapter 12: Analysis of Variance: Repeated Measures
2. Exploring Statistics – Chapter 13: Analysis of Variance: Factorial Design
- Exploring Statistics – Chapter 9: Effect Size and Null Hypothesis Significance Testing – One-Sample Designs
- Exploring Statistics – Chapter 10: Effect Size, Confidence Interval, and Null Hypothesis Significance Testing – Two- sample Designs