Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
K6 Assignment – Genogram – Part C – Final Reflection
The purposes of this multi-part assignment are to:
- Diagram three-generations of your family;
- Summarize what was learning by creating the diagram;
- Revisit what was learned the the ‘lens’ of various theories covered in the course.
This genogram assignment, comprises three pieces:
- In Week 1 – a genogram diagram,
- In Week 2 – an initial reflection paper, and
- In the next to last week – a final reflection paper.
Genogram – Part C – Final Reflection
In a paper, revisit the assignment through the “lens” of some of the different theories that have been covered in this class.
The paper should include:
- An analysis of your family genogram using one of the theories covered to critically examine the family issues that may affect your professional use of self in practice and your (and/or family members’) social and psychological functioning.
- An explanation of why you chose this theory.
- A discussion of the family patterns or issues you’d like to explore more thoroughly.
- A plan to address these so that they don’t inhibit you effective work with families as a social worker.
- Revisit your self-awareness discussion from your initial reflection and comment on which pieces of that awareness has changed through the course.
Self-awareness can be assessed in terms of your own ethnic self-identification, cultural socialization and accompanying biases, understanding of the values patterns and worldviews of yourself and other culturally diverse populations, especially Hispanic families, etc.
The paper should be between 2 and 3 double-spaced pages, not including title page or references, and must be in correct APA style and free of grammar and spelling errors.