Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Select TWO court cases (from different chapters) from the list below, and respond in writing to the case questions.
- Kellar v. Summit Seating (Ch 12, p 426)
- Maestas v. Day & Zimmerman LLC (Ch 12, p 436)
- Vehar v. Cole National Group (Ch 12, p 449)
- Helton v. AT&T (Ch 13, p 463)
- Battoni v. IBEW Local Union No. 102 Employee Pension Plan (Ch 13, p 470)
- Tussey v. ABB, Inc. (Ch 13, p 478)
- MasTec Advanced Technologies (Ch 14, p 500)
- National Labor Relations Board v. RELCO Locomotives (Ch 14, p 512)
- NLRB v. Whitesell Corp. (Ch 15, p 529)
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
A detailed explanation of how to cite a source using APA can be found here (link).
Download an example here
|Grading Criteria Assignments||Maximum Points|
|Meets or exceeds established assignment criteria||40|
|Demonstrates an understanding of lesson concepts||20|
|Clearly presents well-reasoned ideas and concepts||30|
|Uses proper mechanics, punctuation, sentence structure, and spelling||10|