Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Specific Instructions for Assignment 6:
For this assignment, you will add a video and audio message to your home page:
1) Use any software of your choice, including multimedia software that is built into your operating system, free audio software that you can find online, or even your smartphone to create a short audio recording with a welcome message for your website.
2) Use any software of your choice, including multimedia software that is built into your operating system, free video software that you can find online, or even your smartphone to create a short video with a welcome message for your website.
Note: Make sure you keep both your audio and video short (no more than 2 minutes each). The Sakai classroom has a file size limit of 50MB for each assignment. You need to make sure your audio and video are short enough that your zip file containing your entire website will be under the 50MB file size limit.
Note: Also, make sure you remember to include your .mp4 (video) and .mp3 (audio) files in your zip archive! Your video and audio won’t play on your website when I grade it unless you include the video and audio files in your zip archive.
3) Using the <video> element, embed your video file into your home page. You can read more about the <video> element here: https://www.w3schools.com/html/html5_video.asp
Note: DO NOT use the <iframe>, <object>, or <embed> elements. These have been superseded by the <audio> element in HTML5!
Before submitting your web site:
- Validate all HTML files at https://validator.w3.org/#validate_by_upload, using the “Validate by File Upload” option, and fix any errors that the validator identifies before submitting your web site for grading.
- Validate your CSS file at https://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/#validate_by_upload, using the “Validate by File Upload” option, and fix any errors that the validator identifies before submitting your web site for grading.
Note: It is critical that you debug and fix ALL errors identified by these two code validators before submitting your assignments. Contact your instructor for assistance if you are having difficulty debugging and fixing your errors because it is imperative that your code files pass validation.
Submission Instructions: Create a zip file containing all files related to your web page (.html files, .css file, image files, and/or multimedia files). Make sure you maintain the necessary directory structure in your zip file so that your webpages will view correctly when unzipped. In other words, if your images are in a sub-folder on your computer, in relation to the folder containing your .html file, then you need to maintain that same directory structure in your zip file, too. Submit only the zip file for grading.
Please No Plagiarism