Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Unit VII Project
Marketing Plan Part I
In this assignment, you are going to complete the first four steps of a marketing plan outlined at the beginning of Chapter 2 your eTextbook. As you will recall, these are:
- Build a cross-functional team.
- Check the foundation and long-term business direction.
- Clarify the goals and objectives.
- Conduct a comprehensive analysis.
You can discuss a project that you are familiar with, make up a marketing situation, or choose from the scenarios below. Your plan must be specific to your project example and show your own personalized approach. Ensure that you:
- include specifics of what you would do, ask, or research in each step for the most effective outcomes;
- show evidence of applied business principles and demonstrate your understanding of the course and unit concepts;
- explain how hospital (or other local) demographics factor into your plan; and
- be sure to address any concerns you may have with impacts from the quality and consumer data for your hospital/organization.
- Your practice has just hired a brand-new primary care doctor and needs to create a plan to start building a baseline of patients.
- The emergency management organization you work for has seen decreasing use of its services since a competitor came to town a few months ago. You have been asked to create a plan to market your services to the local hospital in hopes they will contract with your company.
- The executive team at your hospital has decided to start a brand new service offering acupuncture as a treatment for pain.
This first part of your marketing plan must be a minimum of three pages, not including the title and reference pages. You are encouraged to include graphics, charts, or other supporting material that will support or enhance your plan; however, these are not counted in the three-page written requirement. You will be completing the final four steps of your marketing plan, using the same project example, in the next unit.
You must use a minimum of 3 sources to support your project. One can be yuor textbook. All sources must come from the CSU electronic libray, and must have citations and references properly formatted in APA Style.