Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
THE DEBILITATING EFFECTS OF TV ON CHILDREN
- PSYC Discussion Participation Scoring Guide.
- Article Analysis Worksheet.
- The Debilitating Effects of TV on Children.
- G.R.E.A.T. Discussions and Feedback With Checklist.
Throughout this course, you will analyze authors’ arguments and reasoning about different issues in psychology. Review the blog post by Dr. John M. Grohol, “The Debilitating Effects of TV on Children,” linked in the Resources. Use your understanding of critical thinking skills and the Article Analysis Worksheet to analyze his position.
In this discussion, address at least one of his main arguments and supporting evidence. Also, to uphold his argument, consider what the author assumes to be true. Does he provide evidence for his assumptions? Describe his assumptions, both supported and unsupported. What evidence does he cite that supports his assumptions and arguments?
Using APA citations and references, give proper credit to authors of information used to support your arguments.
Include the following elements in your main post to the discussion:
- Discuss one of the author’s main arguments to support his position. Include evidence he used to support his argument.
- Discuss assumptions the author makes.
- After posting your main post, be sure to respond to at least two learners’ posts during the week. Please note that to earn full credit for your discussion, you must participate on two separate days and post a minimum of one reply on each of those two days. Comment on themes raised in the posts of other learners, and pose questions to move the discussion forward.
- Do you and your peers see the same or different arguments and assumptions?