Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
This project will require you to integrate your knowledge of Belbin team types with your knowledge of how to conduct an efficient meeting. You will create mock meeting minutes for the project described below. You will record item discussion and assign action items typical for that team type. Utilize the Modified Rickover-Style template(opens in a new tab) available. You will save your work as an Excel spreadsheet, and upload your completed document.
The team is working to install new waste collection bins on a college campus. The new setup will include 3 bins—one each for landfill, single-stream recycling, and compost. This is the first meeting of the project team. They plan to complete this project within 6 months. They will need to determine:
- Who will chair the meeting
- Who the campus stakeholders are, and who on campus can serve as a resource for the group
- How to obtain suitable bins for the best cost, and how to navigate the college’s purchasing system
- How to promote the new project to faculty, staff, and students
- How to help users of the new bins sort their refuse into the proper bin
- How to get facilities management to cooperate with this project
- How to install the bins and the signage needed
- Suitable timelines for these steps so that the project is completed within 6 months
create a meeting agenda for this scenario, making sure to assign action items related to the above, record “discussion,” and set deadlines.
- 1) Contains all required elements: time, date, location, invitees, project/meeting name, items for discussion
- 2) Contains a record of discussion, action items with the responsible party identified, clear deadlines for each item
- 3) Discussion attributed to a team member corresponds to their team type
- 4) Action items assigned to a team member corresponds to their team type
- 5) Contains reasonable project deadlines that fit within the 6-month timeframe