Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
PART 1 DUE 01/05/18 200-300 WORDS
Your supervisor, Sarah Harris, is a new probation officer who has been on the job for only a few months and is still learning the job herself. You are asked to prepare a memo to Sarah Harris listing the five types of helping professionals that she might come into contact with during her job as a probation officer in a pretrial diversion program. Also, you will need to select one psychological theory and one social work theory from the list that you feel would aid her most in dealing with the adults on her caseload. You will need to explain the theories and why she needs to know this as probation officer. Use the following guidelines to complete your memo:
- Be certain to have the following headings in your memo: (To: From: Re: Date :).
- Provide a list of at least 5 helping professionals that your supervisor may come into contact with during her job as a probation officer in a pretrial diversion program.
- Select 1 psychological theory and 1 social work theory from the list that you feel would aid her most in dealing with the adults on her caseload.
Use the following list below to guide you:
- Developmental psychology
- Cognitive psychology
- Behavioral psychology
- Humanistic psychology
- Social psychology
Social Work Theory
- Crisis theory
- Solution-focused brief theory
- Structural family therapy/family systems therapy
- Psychosocial theory
- Psychodynamic theory
PART 2 DUE 01/09/19 300-500 WORDS
Your probation officer supervisor, Sarah Harris, explains to you that a majority of her caseload involves adults with substance abuse and domestic violence issues. You will need to prepare a report for her defining domestic violence. The following should be included in your report:
- Define domestic violence.
- Identify and explain the characteristics of the abuser and the victim.
- Explain the cycle of abuse in domestic violence situations.
- tension building
- making up/calm
- Describe 1 treatment theory from any one of the helping professions that is used in a domestic violence situation.
- Address how substance abuse may or may not impact a domestic violence relationship and the cycle of abuse.
This assignment is in the form of a report; be creative with the format. Cite sources using APA style format, and include a reference section at the end of your submission.