Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
I have PowerPoint which is attached need to make paper 10+ page based on it Please read slide and note To do it. This Power Point have some information to make Recommendations for company what you have to do follow the following guild do make this paper
attached Image for Recommendation 3
Recommendations The third major section of the paper is the Recommendations. These are your recommendations a s group about what you think the company should do to improve its competitive position.
This section should have the following three subsections:
- Start this section out by reviewing the critical strategic issues facing the firm. This is where the SWOT analysis comes together since these strategic issues should be based on your previously identified opportunities, threats, strengths and weaknesses. Use the bulleted lists at the end of the Industry and Company Analyses to develop a SWOT table and discuss the implications of the table. Be clear about which strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats you are focusing on in the recommendations.
- Based on the SWOT table, offer clear and realistic recommendations in order of priority (present recommendations in order of perceived importance). Since the client has specified the key issue to be considered here you should start with the recommendation and fully develop your plan for this recommendation.
In particular, proposing the recommendations involves two parts:
- Explain why you are making the recommendation (for each recommendation: what opportunity, threat, strength or weakness are you trying to address?) and be specific about what you are recommending that the firm do. The recommendation must be tangible not a theoretical idea the firm might want to consider. This means you need to include cost estimates or savings estimates.
- Each recommendation must also be supported by an Action Plan. Prioritize recommendations and address what (specifically) must be done to implement recommendations. For example, include:
Remember that a strategic recommendation must be valuable to the company. It must either generate new revenue or reduce costs. You are working with a real company with real problems. Your recommendations must therefore be practical and realizable and based on a thorough and meaningful analysis. That is, the firm should be able to act on your recommendations to improve its bottom line.
- what are the actual steps needed to implement these recommendations?
- who will take these actions?
- what is the time frame to implement each recommendation?
- what resources will need to be allocated to the implement the recommended change? (how many more people will this take? how much will it cost?)
- Where possible, include information about names of companies that may help the client implement your recommendations. For example, if you are recommending a new or different web page, include the names of web designers the firm might call and provide cost information.
3.Conclude this section with a summary of your recommendations and an overall time line for implementation of all your recommendations. What should the firm do and when? How long will it take to implement each recommendation?
So, list the recommendations in order of when the company should start to implement them (this may be different from your order of perceived importance because you may recommend that the company undertake some quicker, less expensive steps before tacking bigger steps) and estimate how long you think it will take to accomplish each recommendation.