Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Overview: For this last milestone, due in Module Seven, you will submit a draft of the Improve phase of the DMAIC process for your selected final project case study, which should focus on the recommendations you will propose to resolve the conflicts in the organization, while also probing those recommendations for unwanted consequences.
Prompt: First, review your previous two milestone submissions as well as your discussion posts. Also, refer to the Define, Measure, and Analyze Supplementary Documents you studied as well as to the details contained in the final case study you selected. Be sure to reference the work you completed in the Module Six small group discussion as well, wherein you identified and analyzed each of Tuckman’s five stages of group development as it pertains to your final project case study.
Next, draft a paper that proposes the solutions you believe will resolve the organizational conflict in the case study, leading to an improved future state, as your Improve recommendations. Remember to include specific potential unwanted consequences that may arise from your Improve recommendations.
The following critical elements should be addressed:
IV. Improve: The goal of this section is to demonstrate that the solutions you propose should resolve the organizational conflict in the case study, leading to an improved future state.
- What corrective actions could you recommend be implemented to address the root causes of the conflict that you previously determined?
- What types of quantifiable metrics can you propose to measure progress in implementing the recommended corrective actions?
- What are three potential areas of resistance to your recommended corrective actions, and what ameliorative suggestions can you offer toreduce such resistance?
- How effective are the various leadership styles on employee engagement and employee empowerment in the case study?
- How has your experience with the team-building process from Tuckman’s theory of group formation dynamics informed your Improverecommendations? Further, what are your thoughts on the value of implementing Tuckman’s five areas of group formation dynamics inpreventing some of the issues with the dysfunctional team in the case study?
- What are some effective leadership styles and team-building processes that organizational leadership could use to promote increasedemployee engagement and foster collaboration?Be sure to reference your text, the DMAIC Supplementary Documents, and any other course resources to support your answers. You may also conduct some independent research for additional sources to include in your references.Instructor feedback on this milestone should be used to inform your final project submission, the executive summary presentation with speaker notes.
- Guidelines for Submission: Milestone Three should be 2 to 3 pages in length (excluding title and reference pages) with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and citations in APA style. Cite your sources within the text of your paper and on the reference page.
I will include the two previous milestone papers that relate to this topic and will help flow into this milestone.