Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Assignment 1: Discussion—The Benefits of Person-Focused Pay Programs
Although no large-scale studies have clearly demonstrated the benefits of the person-focused pay programs, case studies suggest that employees and companies enjoy advantages from person-focused pay programs.
In this assignment, you will review and apply the benefits of a person-focused pay program.
Respond to the following:
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of a person-focused approach for both the employer and the employee. Support your position with specific examples.
- By Saturday, February 25, 2017, post your responses to this Discussion Area.
- Through Wednesday, March 1, 2017, respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts. While responding, make sure you include course content and appropriate references to support your statements.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read your peers’ answers.
- Provide substantive comments by
- contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
- building on the remarks or questions of others; or
- sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Initial response was:
Discussion Response and Participation: