Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Now that you have successfully led this project, you feel that it is the right time to introduce the concept of quality management and its application to the project management processes, especially that in your last meeting with the CIO he informed you of how much it had cost the company to rework some work elements in a previous project. Prepare a short report to the CIO outlining the key concepts of quality management strategies and how they impact your project. Explain how you plan to monitor and control quality for your project deliverables.
- In 750â€“1,000 words, address the following:
- How do you plan to manage quality on your project?
- What are ways in which to improve quality?
- Examine 2â€“3 quality management/project management strategies.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of each strategy?
- When should each strategy be used?
- How can you leverage work done by other researchers with regard to quality management strategies?
- How can you build a standard to be used in future phases of the quality initiative so that other project managers follow your approach to quality management?
- How will this standard affect future projects in terms of efficiency and staff involvement? Explain.
- What barriers might have to be overcome when establishing this standard? Why?
Use correctly APA style formatted references of solid academic quality for your resources and use correctly formatted APA style in-text citations to your references to substantiate your information and positions as well as to give credit to other authorâ€™s work.
- The submitted Word document should do the following:
- Completely adhere to the assignment guidelines listed above.
- Consist of 750â€“1,000 words.
- Include a title page with the course name, phase number, topic title, and your first and last names.
- Include a reference slide using APA style to ensure that credit for others’ work is acknowledged.
- The title and reference pages do not count as part of the total 750â€“1,000 words.