Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Follow the summary information and the article provided earlier to write a speech paper and PowerPoint
Informative Speech Outline
A. Attention getter:
1. Startling statistic or fact
5. References to historical event, recent event or occasion
6. Rhetorical question
7. Audience participation
8. Visual aids
B. Rapport: Create a common bond
1. Quote a credible source
2. Establish yourself as a credible source
1. Thesis: state the purpose of the speech
2. Preview: give an overview of the content of the speech
A. Main point
1. Subpoint 1
2. Subpoint 2
a. Support for Subpoint 2
b. Support for Subpoint 2
Transition: Statement that smoothly moves you from main point to main point.
B. Main point
Note: Tailor the body of your speech to your specifications. The body may have as many points and subpoints as you deem necessary.
A. Cue: Statement designed to let the audience know that you’re concluding
B. Review: Restate the major points of the speech
C. Memorable closing:
1. Statement, quotation or saying (humorous)
2. Statement referring to point(s) made earlier in the speech
Note: The conclusion should provide a sense of closure.