Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Write a thoughtful 2-3 page essay, reflecting on what you’ve learned and/or improved upon through this course. This is an expository essay (an essay that explains something) rather than an argumentative essay.
- MLA !
- This essay should demonstrate the elements of a sound academic essay, including –
- a guiding idea
- an introductory and concluding paragraph
- sound organization, reasoning, and evidence
- and the assumption of a “naïve” reader, meaning a reader who hasn’t taken this class and needs necessary explanations and context to understand what’s being said.
- In your concluding paragraph, discuss how you will use what you’ve learned in future courses and/or in your professional life.
- This essay will include at least three citations (direct quotations and/or paraphrases) from your textbooks and/or other course materials. These should be correctly cited, using correct MLA in-text citations; however, you do NOT need to include a Works Cited page.
- The checklist does not need to be included in your submission, but the essay should reflect the correct application of relevant checklist items (do not use “you,” for example).
- Rescources included (Weston, Anthony. A Rulebook for Arguments. 4 th Edition. Hackett Publishing, 2009. Graff & Birkenstein. They Say/I Say: The Moves that Matter in Academic Writing. 3 rd Edition. WW Norton, 2014 Word processing capability. Recommended: Hacker. Rules for Writers, 7 th Edition.) If you can get citations from some of these it would be nice