Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
This paper should be 300-400 words with references APA style , PLEASE apply, specify which Ethical perspectives apply to the answers.
I need It is an interesting exercise to consider the implications of genetic engineering as a whole. For example, one may not feel strongly about genetically modified food, but have a strong moral or ethical reaction to the modification of human material; however, as I consider my own perspective of this issue, I find myself asking the following questions:
- Is there an ethical difference between genetically modifying human embryos and modifying food? Why or why not?
- Is there an ethical difference between genetically modifying food and modifying insects? Why or why not?
- Is there an ethical difference between genetically modifying animals and humans? Why or why not?
Asking myself these questions helps me to initiate approaches to formulating ethical arguments. As you too consider these questions, I urge you to consider the applicability of the ethical theories with which you have become familiar with as well as in the context of formulating defensible ethical arguments to answer this question:
Should genetic modification be further investigated? Is it helpful to society? Is it detrimental? Is it ethical, and is there a line?
This paper should be 300-400 words and follow the following format:
- Introduction (why this topic is relevant)
- Thesis statement (Statement that provides your perspective and will be supported by the following arguments)
- Argument 1
- Argument 2
- References on a separate page