Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
SHEILA- ORGANZATIONAL PROMOTION COURSE
***** PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT ALL WORK IS AUTHENTIC*****
****** THIS ASSIGNMENT HAS 3 PARTS / PLEASE LABEL EACH PART SEPARATELY WITH REFERENCES WHEN COMPLETED******
PART 1- Module 1 Discussion- Unethical Practice of Marketers
Name and describe one unethical practice of marketers. Why do marketers engage in unethical conduct? Does this hurt society? Why or why not?
SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS: Your initial post should be at least 200 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources.
PART 2- Module 1 ASSIGNMENT 1- Marketing’s Effects on Society
Considering the society, we live in today, is marketing good or bad for our society? Discuss your opinion on this topic.
Be sure to also define Marketing and explain the role it plays in business strategy overall.
In addition, find two articles: one that supports your argument and one that does not.
· The paper is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, and misspelling.
· The paper is to be 2 pages in length double-spaced, current APA style, excluding the title, and references page.
· Incorporate a minimum of 2 current references (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or journals and magazines (Wall Street Journal or the New York Times; Wikipedia will not be accepted) within your work.
· You must include a web link or URL so that I can access the articles online.
· Use the Library E-research link BELOW to an external site to find these articles.
· LINK- https://www.stu.edu/library/
PART 3- Module 1 ASSIGNMENT 2- Strategy Mapping
Strategic planning is the way you, as an organization leader, can articulate your vision for the future and your goals and objectives.
1. Assess the needs within your organization (COMMUNITY RESOURCES AGENCY)
2. Strategy – develop a strategy to meet the needs of your organization
3. Strategic Objectives – create three (3) strategic objectives detailing how you will achieve the strategy
4. Strategy Mapping – show the cause-and-effect chain of the implementation of your strategy
Using an online tool located at https://creately.com/guides/what-is-a-strategy-map/
to create a strategy map.