Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Dan, a medical assistant in a busy clinic, is a sympathetic and understanding employee. Therefore, when an elderly patient complains to him that she “feels terrible most of the time,” he replies compassionately to her. He says, “Don’t worry, Mrs. Jones, Dr. Smith will make you feel better in no time.”
- How might Dan’s comment create an implied contract with Mrs. Jones?
- How might you respond to Mrs. Jones?
Please answer the following questions.
1. Why must a physician give a patient ample notice when withdrawing from a case?
2. Why are medical staff by-laws often considered a contract?
3. What problems can you see with Mrs. Thomas, who has dementia and has just signed a consent form for a procedure to be performed in the morning?