Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- roper notification of any resubmission, repurposing, or reworking of prior work per the Purdue Global Student Coursework Resubmission, Repurposing, and Reworking Policy Resource .
Website plan must include the following pages.
- index.html (home page)
- Additional page (topic of your choice)
- Files must be named as specified in the diagram and worksheet. Arrows should connect pages in site map to show linkage (connection) between pages as shown in sample diagram.
- Download website_planning_worksheet.doc and complete all sections. You will use this document to answer important questions about your fictitious website.
- Using research from industry and scholarly resources, the Web, and the sample sitemap document, create a site map for your fictitious restaurant website. Be sure to include all required pages in your site map. Create the site map in MS Word or PowerPoint.
- Written work should be free of spelling, grammar, and APA errors. Points deducted from the grade for each writing, spelling, or grammar error are at your instructor’s discretion. Be sure to appropriately cite all outside research using APA formatting.
- Save the Microsoft Word document as docx and submit it to the Assessment 1 Dropbox.
If the work submitted for this competency assessment does not meet the minimum submission requirements, it will be returned for revision. If the work submitted does not meet the minimum submission requirements by the end of the term, you will receive a failing score.
Plagiarism is an act of academic dishonesty. It violates the University’s Code of Student Conduct, and the offense is subject to disciplinary action. You are expected to be the sole author of your work. Use of another person’s work or ideas must be accompanied by specific citations and references. Whether the action is intentional or not, it still constitutes plagiarism.