Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Risk and quality management are the responsibility of all employees in an organization. For those in a health care leadership capacity, it’s also vital to be able to effectively share rationales for your risk- and quality-management decisions. You’re a health care manager, and your team meets monthly to discuss ideas to improve processes, quality, and experiences within your facility. As you evaluate a risk-management scenario and prepare to present your decision-making process that led to your recommendation, you will demonstrate the skill of risk management by evaluating appropriate decision-making processes in risk and quality management.
Research different decision-making processes and models and choose 1 to use throughout this assessment.
For your deliverable, choose 1 of the following scenarios to address in order to improve quality or reduce risk in your facility:
- Long wait times for patients to see health care providers
- Increase in patient injuries (e.g., falls) in your facility
- Too many incorrect bills being sent to patients
- Staff fatigue due to staff shortage or scheduling errors
Create an 9- to 12-slide narrated presentation including speaker notes for your leadership team about your decision-making process to solve your chosen scenario:
- Summarize which decision-making process you’ve chosen and which scenario you are solving.
- Explain the information needed for making your decision.
- Detail your decision-making process step by step. Address the following questions:
- How do you identify your areas of concern?
- What data do you need to validate your concerns?
- What process or methods do you use to ensure consistency in making evidence-based decisions?
- What risk- and quality-management tools did you use to interpret or present the data?
- Recommend an unbiased approach to solve your chosen scenario.
Cite sources and images used to support your assessment.
Format citations and references slide according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assessment.