Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Project managers work with project management plans tailored to each specific project. We will be using a Project Plan Template (linked in the Resources) to complete project management tasks throughout this course for the project you chose in Unit 1.
Using the Project Plan Template, add the elements you created in the first assignment for your presentation:
- Project Charter.
- Project Scope.
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
This week, create the following elements and add them to your Project Plan as well:
- Communications Matrix.
- Risk Matrix.
- Written communication: Ensure written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Length: Use the Project Plan Template.
- Font and font size: Use Times New Roman, 12-point font.
- Submission: Submit your Project Plan Template with the sections identified above completed.
Project Management Institute. Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) — Sixth Edition and Agile Practice Guide. Newtown Square. PA. 2017.