Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
There are five websites which will provide starter information on which to develop your discussion points for International Business below. Two are diverse rankings lists; the other three are to assist you with research:
Some of the countries are ranked high on the Forbes’ list of countries for doing business; while these same countries are ranked lower on the World Bank list. It will be up to you to discern why the discrepancy. Each week we will review a country and answer the following questions:
1. What would make this country an attractive region or market in which to enter, depending on the type of opportunities your firm is considering? What are cultural influences, including customs and business etiquette in this international market, will affect business practices?
2. If you were to want to start trading with this country, with what type of entry strategy would you begin?
3. What kinds of local representation or institutional support would you need available to you to help you navigate any unforeseen obstacles and explain the laws and contract provisions in order to conduct business and protect your assets?
4. What are some of the limitations (economic, infrastructure, technological) in establishing this exchange relationship (for example, currency fluctuations, or import/export timelines)?
5. What opportunities and limitations are there for communicating the gospel of Jesus Christ? What would be a focus for prayer? Be sure to review the Operation World link above.
Top Ten Ease of Doing Business
minimum of 250 and a maximum of 300 words
Global Business, 4thEdition (Cengage Learning US, 2017). Mike Peng. ISBN: 9781305500891.