Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
1-100 words An introduction to the novel from an essay attached (due in 10 hours based on the story )
2- respond tofour peers ( due in 24 hours -peers posts will be attached -100 words each )
Secondary Post Instructions ( Due 58 hours )
1-Review the presentations of at least 4 peers and provide constructive feedback. Consider the 2 + 2 guide: 2 things they did well, and 2 areas for improvement.
Presentation Requirements( Due 58 hours )
- Minimum of 8-10 slides, not including Title and References slides
- Presentation in PowerPoint, Prezi, or other presentation software
- Incorporates images, audio, and/or video (links are acceptable)
- Minimum of 6 resources other than the novel itself (2 of these must be peer reviewed
Discussion (due in 6 days)
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Novel selected for the final project
- At minimum cite your novel; additional resources are optional
Initial Post Instructions
Post an abstract of your novel paper on the discussion board. An abstract is a concise summary of the paper about the novel you read. Remember to make it clear what your interpretation of the novel is, not just a summary of the novel itself. Make sure to cite your novel.
Secondary Post Instructions (due in 6 days )
What are common themes between the novel you chose and the novels chosen by your peers? What, if anything, peaks your interest in the other novel?
- In addition to one initial post, respond to at least 1 peer
- Initial Post Length: minimum of 250 words
- Secondary Post Length: minimum of 200 words per post
Write an analytical paper on the novel you have been reading
Incorporate peer feedback and comments from your presentation submitted
Analyze a deeper meaning you found in the novel. Critically examine themes, symbols, ironies, and social impact; however, do not simply summarize the story. Instead, use short quotes and paraphrase ideas from the story to support your thesis and illustrate your ideas.
The thesis should be in the first paragraph, and your support will come from the novel itself, as well as other, peer-reviewed resources you use to illustrate and support your point. You must cite all sources you use from the Internet, both in your paper and on a Reference page.
When writing about stories or novels, do not spend more than one short paragraph on the plot. DO NOT RETELL THE STORY OF THE STORY OR NOVEL IN YOUR PAPER.
APA format suggests no more than 5% of your paper should be direct quotes. Instead, use your own voice and words to reflect the author’s meaning, while giving credit to others’ research. Review the Purdue OWL Avoiding Plagiarism web page for tips on how to incorporate resources into your writing.
Your paper must include the following:
- Title page
- Body of paper
- Annotated bibliography (include all sources)
- Reference page
- 8-10 pages (approx. 300 words per page), not including title page or references page
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Reference page (minimum of 6 resources – in addition to your selected novel)