Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Reflective Journal 9: Benefits and Dangers of Social Networks
Due Week 9 and worth 50 points
Write a 3/4 to 1 page journal entry (300 to 500 words) in which you:
- Discuss two or three (2-3) benefits you or others have experienced with social networks.
- Discuss one or two (1-2) dangers you or others have experienced with social networks.
- Complete the page requirement.
- Write with clarity, following mechanics and formatting requirements.
The specific course learning outcome(s) associated with this assignment are:
- Apply critical thinking skills to the analysis of issues involving mass media and society.
- Analyze ways in which different types of media content reflect and / or influence society’s attitudes and behaviors.
- Analyze various issues affecting the media business.
- Evaluate the effects of new forms of media (e.g., online services) on social interactions.
- Write clearly and concisely about media and society using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.