Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Scenario: The following eight events happen during the day at the office. In this
scenario you will be out of the office the following day. Rearrange the order of
these events from 1 being the highest priority to 8 being the lowest priority. When
you submit your responses, please include an explanation of how you determined
the order of priority and what your next steps would be (you may also include any
questions you would ask of your team and/or manager).
1. Another member of the team has asked you to help create student answer sheets
for a school that is planning to administer an assessment tomorrow. The school
needs to print these materials before they assess. This should take about 20
2. You have 5 sets of student answer sheets to create that are due today to ensure
that schools are able to access their assessment materials by our 2 week deadline.
This should take about an hour.
3. You have 8 school roster updates to process before 10:30am, these roster updates
include new students and are required in order for those students to be able to
take an assessment. This process should take about 30 minutes.
4. A member of your team needs you to create 50 new accounts for teachers and
leaders at a school for a training that they are facilitating today at 12pm. This
should take less than 20 minutes.
5. Another team member has asked you to help them proof materials for a high
priority district partner that will be sent at the end of the day. During the last
assessment administration, there were several errors in their materials so it is
important for everything to be correct.
6. You need to upload makeup answer sheets this morning and this afternoon into our
grading platform so they can be reported on. Other members of our team will be
waiting for you to upload them so they can start some of their work. This should
take about 30 minutes.
7. You have to do quality control checks on answer sheets and process the data for 4
schools by tomorrow afternoon. The sooner you get this done, the sooner teachers
from those schools will have their data. The answer sheets for these schools are
usually time-consuming to check because the schools don’t always follow the
guidelines that we’ve recommended to make the processing quicker on our end.
8. You were just assigned to grade the math responses for 7 schools, due tomorrow
by the end of the day.