Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
– Provide minimum 5 sources; 2 Peer Reviewed Journal Articles (online or physical copy), AND ANY 3 OF: 1 book reference other than your textbook (online or physical), 1 Government document (electronic or physical copy), 1 additional peer reviewed article, and 1 report from a private organization (electronic or physical copy). NO Wikipedia, Encyclopedias, or dictionary sources. News articles may only be supplementary material and do not count towards the 5 sources. Personal communications must be documented adequately. Personal research (e.g. interviews with individuals) requires clearance through Research Ethics Boards, as such it should not be used for course assignments and will not count towards source/research requirements.
– Essay must be double spaced in 12 point font, Times New Roman, and 1 inch margins. Length requirement does NOT include the title page or reference page(s).
– Analyze the research they have gathered and the points discussed in sources. In order to support your arguments, you MUST use correct APA or MLA citations for both direct quotes and paraphrasing.
– Pages will be numbered in the top right hand corner.
– No abstract necessary.
– Avoid the use of contractions (EG: Don’t should be written out as do not) and avoid Colloquial language (IE: “This is a thing”, slang terms, phrases such as “Pass the Buck”, or idioms like “It’s raining cats and dogs”).
- Focus on pre1900 period, limited contemporary discussion (when in doubt, 0 contemporary discussion)
- Centred on Indigenous Peoples of Canada and histories
- Academic/scholarly discussion
A research paper on Grassroots Initiatives of Indigenous peoples in Canada, pre19000 period. Must be 8-10 pages.