Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Resource: : State v. Stu Dents document
Discuss the case as if you are part of the prosecuting team in State v. Stu Dents to develop your argument.
Your team will be presenting both the prosecuting team and defense team arguments in this paper.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that details the team’s argument and is to include:
- Define types of homicide and corpus delicti. How is this related to the case?
- Does your team feel this defendant is competent to stand trial? Why or why not?
- Distinguish between competency to stand trial and an insanity defense.
- What is required in your state for an insanity defense?
- What steps must be taken to prove insanity?
- List the elements of each crime and facts that establish each element.
- Provide a specific law for each charge. List the state where the law is effective. Each team member’s state needs to be represented.
- Include the state where your case would be the strongest
Include the state where your case would be the strongest.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.