Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
In healthcare, the terms
“balanced scorecard” and a “dashboard” are used to describe
performance measurement tools that are broad in scope but summarized in a few
key indicators. In this assignment, you will create a specific dashboard for an
operating unit of a healthcare organization.
- Select and describe a specific healthcare operating unit. Examples are an emergency
department, a surgical service, a specific nursing unit, and a physician’s
office practice. Select a type of healthcare service you are familiar
with. Choose emergency department
- Locate at least three recent (within the past four
years) journal articles from professional and peer-reviewed journals
that discuss dashboard, balanced scorecard, or performance measurement.
Write a brief review of the articles, giving complete citations.
- On the basis of the literature review and your
knowledge of the unit, create four categories of measurement. They must
include both clinical and financial categories. Describe the categories
and write a justification for each.
- For each category, create at least three specific
performance measures. For each measure, describe how it is calculated and
where the data can be found.
- Explain how the performance measures may change if the
unit of analysis is the organization as a whole and not the specific
- Present your analysis as a 5-page report in a Microsoft
Word document formatted in APA style.
- On a separate page, cite all sources using APA format.