Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
The U.S. created Medicaid, a publically funded healthcare program, to assist people in obtaining healthcare services. In this unit, explore Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
Answer the following questions:
- Explain the legislation that introduced Medicaid. Your explanation should include a description of the funding sources for the program.
- Describe some of the changes, including CHIP, that have occurred to the Medicaid program since its inception.
- Explain the demographics of the majority of people covered by Medicaid and identify how many people in the U.S. are covered by Medicaid.
- Describe the changes that will occur in Medicaid with the ACA.
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid. (2015). CMS program history. Retrieved
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid. (2015). Affordable Care Act. Retrieved
- Present your response in a 3- to 5-page Microsoft Word document formatted in APA style.
- On a separate page, cite all sources using APA format.