Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Please address the following three needs assessment factors in five double-spaced pages (maximum):
- Explain the importance of focusing on improved performance in the needs assessment process.
- Describe why data collection and analysis are a critical part of the needs assessment process.
- Discuss three collection methods and 2 analysis methods, including best uses, best practices, pros, and cons of each method?
Select an organization that you are familiar with and based on the Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence, develop a “White Paper” or report to help readers understand the workforce (and other strategic issues) related to the organization selected. The same organization selected for Lesson 08 Baldrige Self-Assessment Rating assignment may be used if desired.
The purpose of this assignment is to provide you with the opportunity to conduct an in-depth investigation of an organization and apply the principles learned in this course. Ideally, you will select a real-world organization you are familiar with and/or research information publicly available to analyze and recommend solutions. For this assignment, you’ll submit a Workforce Needs Assessment “White Paper” or report to help readers understand the workforce (and other) issues related to the organization selected. The written analysis should be a maximum of ten double-spaced pages and include the following:
- A description of the organization and the industry within which the organization primarily conducts business.
- A description and your analysis and perception of the selected organization’s performance using the Baldrige criteria for performance excellence: Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer and Market Focus, Information Analysis, Workforce/HR Focus, Operations Focus, Business Results; including your collective score using the Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence (the same submitted for Lesson 08 may be used here).
- A description of the importance of a “Workforce Focus” to the success of the selected organization.
- An analysis of the training needs assessment practices, tools, and techniques used by the organization.
- An investigation of other workforce related needs analysis practices, tools, and techniques used by the organization.
- Recommendations related to improving the organization’s Workforce Focus based upon your analysis and findings.
- An explanation of the importance of focusing on improved performance in the needs assessment process.
- A description of the recommended methods for collecting information, opinions, and beliefs related to the performance gaps as well as methods for analysis.
- An outline of suggested actions for closing perceived needs gaps and where appropriate the learning objectives of each proposed action.
- Submission of a written Needs Assessment Report of professional quality of ten pages (maximum) in length suitable for submission to an actual client. (APA Standards Recommended)