Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Using the Course Project Case Scenario, complete a rough draft for your police incident report using the guidelines below.
Remember, this is a rough draft. Your instructor will provide feedback.
Police Incident Report
Includes the following:
- Date/time of the incident
- Officer involved
- Witness, suspect, victim, or any other persons involved in the case
- Final disposition of the case
The Narrative includes:
- Who (victims, suspects, witnesses, any relevant behavior)
- What (the crime details that could stand as evidence in a trial; any description or communication between you and others that gets to the facts. Include key quotations from interviews)
- When (timing of your arrival and visit; timing of events of the crime, etc.)
- Where (all locations relevant to the crime)
- How (how offense was committed)
- Why (If possible, describe what a motive could be. This is the only time you make an intelligent guess)
Report on how your visit to the crime scene ended. Was an arrest made? Did anyone go to the hospital? Is there more follow up to be done? Should the case be sent in for charging? If not, what recommendations do you have for pursuing the case from crime scene to conviction?
- Complete a rough draft copy of the Police Incident Report using your rough draft.
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.docx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below:
Jstudent_exampleproblem_101504 pls follow the instruction pls