Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
MBA 540 Module One Journal Guidelines and Rubric Scenario
You are interviewing for a position as the director of strategic planning for a Fortune Global 500 company. To prepare for the interview, you research the company to understand its business and customer base. You want to be able to recommend tangible strategies the company can use to improve its market share or revenue. So, you decide to delve a little deeper into the company’s vision and long-term strategic goals and identify some obstacles the company may face in reaching these goals.
First, choose a Fortune Global 500 company from the following list.
- Sanofi S.A.
- Total SE
- Deutsche Bank AG
- Toyota Motor Corp.
- Randstad N.V.
- Comcast Corp.
- Airbus SE
- United Parcel Service Inc.
Use the Company & Industry Information section of the MBA Library Research Guide the company’s website, and other resources to learn more about your chosen company.
Then, write a journal to describe the background and basic business information related to the company. Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Provide a brief company overview. Identify the company’s global headquarters and the primary products and services it offers.
- Describe the company’s customer base. Does the company primarily serve businesses or individuals? Explain how.
- Using events from the past year, identify at least one obstacle the company is currently facing or might face in the future that could impact its success.
- Explain how this obstacle might impact its revenue or market share.
What to Submit
Submit a 1- to 2-page Word document using double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. Sources should be cited according to APA style. Consult the Shapiro Library APA Style Guide for more information on citations.