Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
MBA 504 Module Two Excel Workbook Guidelines and Rubric
Data visualization is a quick, easy, and effective way to convey concepts in a universal manner. Visualized data helps you understand large and complex data sets easily so you can make decisions based on the analysis. It also helps you identify new patterns, trends, and correlations in the attributes.
In this scenario, you are continuing to work as a business consultant trainee with the TC Ice Cream client. Now you will take a deeper dive into the analysis, focusing on a division of your choice. The division that you select will be used for future assignments as well. The division “West North Central” cannot be used for your analysis.
After having spent time reviewing your initial discoveries, the TC Ice Cream management team has asked you to create an in-depth visualization of the data. You will be required to create multiple charts of each type: line, pie, column, and combo. Your analysis should now focus on the quantitative variables (quantity sold, advertising expenses, flavor rating, social media posts, and event promotions) and the data for the specific region you selected. Different visualizations can help one discover new aspects of the data. Examining the division data will provide further insight as you begin to identify new patterns, trends, and relationships or correlations in the key variables.
Additionally, you will create a PowerPoint presentation to present your findings for the TC Ice Cream management team. In this short presentation, you will also explain the new insights that you have gathered during your continued analysis.
You will create multiple charts of each type: line, pie, column, and combo. Then explain the new insights that you have gathered during your continued analysis.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
Create multiple charts to represent the division you have selected. The division “West North Central” cannot be used for your analysis. Within the TC Ice Cream Excel Workbook, use the “Division Analysis” sheet to create the following charts. It is recommended that you use pivot table filtering functionality to filter the data to the specific division you have selected.
- Create a pie chart using the qualitative variable Flavor and the quantitative variable Quantity Sold to provide a visualization of percentage overview of quantity sold by flavor for the division.
- Create a line chart (also known as a trend chart) using the qualitative variable Date and the quantitative variable Quantity Sold to provide a visualization displaying quantity sold by month for the division.
- Create a bar chart using the qualitative variable Flavor and the quantitative variable Flavor Rating to provide a visualization displaying average flavor rating by flavor.
- Create a combo chart using the qualitative variable Date (x-axis) and the quantitative variables Quantity Sold (clustered column) and Advertising Expenses (line – secondary axis).
- Create a combo chart using the qualitative variable Flavor (x-axis) and the quantitative variables Quantity Sold (clustered column) and Average Flavor Rating (line – secondary axis).
- Use the Module Two PowerPoint Template to create a PowerPoint presentation that explains the identified patterns, trends, and correlations. This should include key visualizations and analysis to support your answers. The template includes specific questions to answer. Use the visualizations and data analysis you created in the “Division Analysis” sheet to support your analysis.
What to Submit
In this assignment you will submit an updated Excel file and a PowerPoint presentation.
- TC Ice Cream Excel Workbook: Submit the TC Ice Cream Excel Workbook. For this assignment, work should be completed in the “Division Analysis” sheet.
- PowerPoint Presentation: Submit a PowerPoint Presentation using the Module Two PowerPoint Template. If references are included, they should be cited in APA format. Consult the Shapiro Library APA Style Guide for more information on citations.