Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Write an analysis paper on the USA Today case study. Within your paper be sure to answer the following questions: The pdf contains the case study
- What opportunities in the marketing environment did Gannett seize in launching USA Today? How did the company learn about and responds to these opportunities? Answer the same questions for USAToday.com
- How has a continuous strategy of marketing innovation proved successful for USA Today as it looks toward its future? Explain.
- Based on USA Today’s experiences with print and online news, evaluate the long-term potential of printed news and the newspapers publishing industry. Do you believe printed newspapers will continue to survive despite digital competition?
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 500 – 750 words (approximately 2 – 3 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.