Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
In this assignment, you will build upon the two (2) challenges that you had
identified in Assignment 2, Question 4. (Education and Budget)
Use the Internet to research articles on public
agencies or non-profit organizations for which your proposed challenges may not
be considered actual challenges.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Propose two (2) ethical concerns that management may need to address. Create
the context in which such concerns may or may not be ethical in nature. Provide
a rationale for your response.
- Analyze the overall manner in which organizational structure impacts
organizational ethics. Select one (1) public agency or one (1) non-profit
organization in which your challenges may not be considered actual challenges.
Provide a rationale for your response.
- Use the Inventory of Public Management Skills Management, located on pages
11 to 12 of the textbook, to construct a self-evaluation. Assess your level of
development in each of the skills. Propose two (2) to three (3) activities that
would help you to improve the skills in question.
- Use the results of your self-evaluation and recommendations from Question 3
to formulate a response to the challenges that you have presented that creates a
win-win situation for the organization, the employees, and the public. Predict
two (2) potential obstacles to success and two (2) plans to overcome such
- Include at least four (4) academic references (no more than five  years
old) from material outside the textbook and no more than one (1) governmental
Website. Note: Appropriate academic resources include academic
and governmental Websites, scholarly texts, and peer-reviewed articles.
Wikipedia, other wikis, and any other Websites ending in anything other than
“.gov” do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch
margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or
school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s
name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and
the reference page are not included in the required assignment page
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment
- Rearrange public administration, both the traditional and the new
approaches, from structural, functional, and process perspectives, as well as
the key goals of the public and private sector.
- Predict the changing nature and responsibilities for managing public and
- Critique ethics in public service and its influence on the study of public
administration as it relates to political choice.
- Compose the concepts of public leadership and management essential to the
study of public administration.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in public
- Write clearly and concisely about public administration using proper writing