Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
LAST NAME START WITH C
Management Theory [WLO: 1] [CLO: 1]
Prior to beginning work on this discussion forum, read Chapter 21 from the textbook Heath Information Management; Concepts, Principles, and Practice.
Below is a list of notable management theories. Each theory has been assigned to you and your peers by the first letter of the last name. If there are not enough students to cover each formation stage, your instructor may assign one to you.
First Letter of Last Names – Theory
A to E – Scientific Management
For your assigned theory,
- Summarize the theory in three to four well-constructed sentences in your own words.
- Articulate the impact on management.
- Identify any industry or event connected with the theory.
- Describe any “catch phrase” or “claim to fame” associated with the theory.
Summarize a scholarly article, from the University of Arizona Global Campus Library, with the management theory utilized.
- For help with identifying scholarly articles, review the resources Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and other Credible Sources Links to an external site.and Quick and Easy Library Research Links to an external site.from the library.
Your initial post should be a minimum of 300 to 400 words, excluding all references and repeat of the directives above. Include all references in APA Style, as outlined by the Writing Center. Your textbook cannot be one of the two required sources. You can review the resource Formatting Your References List Links to an external site.to learn more.
- Respond to at least three of your peers by Day 7.
- Compare and contrast the view of your assigned theory with at least two of the other theories.
Your three required responses must be on three separate days of the week.
- For example: Students initial post will include your “assigned” theorist
- Second post: on a separate day will include a different theorist
- Third post on a day different from first and second post will be a discussion on your third chosen theorist days of the week.
You are encouraged to post your required replies earlier in the week to promote more meaningful and interactive discourse in this discussion forum. Continue to monitor the discussion forum through Day 7 (Monday), and respond to anyone who replies to your initial post.