Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Word length: Approximately 2,000-2,500 words (8-10 double-spaced pages)
For this final assignment, you will compile, discuss, and analyze information on an intended or a
possible future global career placement of your choosing. You will conduct a brief environmental scan
(i.e., gathering a minimum of 7 sources) on a particular international organization of your choosing,
and your response to the questions below should reflect the cultural context within which this global
organization operates. As a part of your report, you will research and analyze the (inter)cultural
aspects of a specific position or work experience that you are interested in.
NOTE: you should not attempt to define all aspects of a global organization. Rather, you should clearly
define and communicate (e.g., within question 1) the limitations, parameters, and specific context of the
position for which you are gathering information.
You are encouraged to be creative in your data gathering strategies; for instance, you may gather data
from a variety of online sources (e.g., journals, newsletters, websites, videos, etc.).
This assignment should be written as one essay, including introduction and conclusion paragraphs.
Questions (note: suggested response length is one to one-and-a-half pages per question):
1. What global organizational context and/or position are you researching? Why?
2. What sources of information are available? Which are the most valuable to you, and why?
3. What do your sources outline (i.e., what did you learn from your research)? What do they miss
(i.e., what questions are you left with)? How might you try to discover answers to these
outstanding questions in the future?
4. Where does your information come from? How does the context (e.g., viewpoint of the
authors, their objectives, etc.) matter?
5. What are the main differences between this global context and your current work/life context?
6. What global relationships or global leadership qualities can be seen within this organization?
Which are less obvious or hidden?
7. What intercultural differences or conflicts might you anticipate? How could you try to address
or manage these potential conflicts and foster positive intercultural communication?
The following criteria will be used to assess this assignment:
Clear and appropriate writing style, including proper use of grammar, citation of sources, etc. 5 marks
Thorough written discussion that considers cultural issues and intersections from different
perspectives, demonstrating appropriate analysis of the topics and concepts listed in the
Effectively incorporates supporting information from a variety of sources in order to provide an
accurate and balanced analysis of the questions posed. Use of a minimum of seven sources for
TOTAL 40 marks