Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Imagine you have been tasked with developing a quality improvement program that will improve the overall quality of the organization. You will need to complete a SWOT analysis, compare operational management theories, and then decide which one would be best to help your organization reach its goals.
- Describe how a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis can directly assist with improving quality in a healthcare organization (reduced mortality, improving door to balloon times, etc).
- Choose at least two operational management theories Management by Objectives (MBO), Total Quality Management (TQM), and Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI), and discuss their similarities and differences.
- Which operational management theory do you believe would be best to improve quality in a healthcare environment (Reduced readmissions, reduced medication errors, improved patient satisfaction, etc.) ? Explain.
- Describe at least two areas of improvement. Select one and provide a detailed outline for quality improvement based on the previous category.
- Microsoft Word document.
- At least 500 words in length.
- Include specific examples of concepts, topics, definitions, and other elements to demonstrate mastery of the objective.
- Use headers
- A separate page at the end of your response contains a list of references.
- Include both in-text and reference list citations where appropriate and reference all sources used following proper APA citation style. In text to include page numbers, if no page number use n.p.