Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
I have attached the file for parts a you made Part B: Situation Analysis & Future Plans Using the outline, research, and introduction you prepared for Part A, prepare a report for your ministe
I have attached the file for parts a you made
Part B: Situation Analysis & Future Plans
Using the outline, research, and introduction you prepared for Part A, prepare a report for your minister that examines the following. You can use the headings provided below as an organization guideline for formatting your paper.
Introduction and Overview of Tourism
Include content from Part A.
The Impact of Tourism
- The benefits that tourism brings to your location.
- The barriers to tourism acceptance at your location.
- The impact of tourism on your location’s culture.
- Provide a brief description of how tourism is currently managed in your location. For example, are there government departments overseeing tourism in your location? If so, how is this structured? Are there strong LOCAL tourism organizations involved in tourism?
- An overview of the training (or lack of) available to tourism employees.
Provide a brief summary of the components of a tourist destination area (TDA) at your location. Examine the adequacy of present supply (the five components noted below) with present demand (level of visitation). In other words, are the following five components of the TDA sufficient for tourism there? For each component comment on what is working and what you think could be improved. Provide evidence or examples to support your statements.
- Natural resources
- Transportation system
- Hospitality of the host
Note: If you have selected a location that you have personal experience with, your own experiences are a great starting point for research, but this report should be based on research and evidence. For example, don’t just say that the transportation systems seemed sufficient from when you were there. Do some research and reference your sources to support your statements.
Where you believe your location fits on the life cycle of a destination; justify or explain why you chose a particular stage in the life cycle.
Tourism Planning and Marketing
- An analysis of the tourism planning process (i.e. has your location gone through a tourism planning process)? If so, what steps were followed? What key dimensions were incorporated in planning (i.e. environmental, social, and economic)? If no planning has taken place, discuss how this has impacted this tourism destination.
- Using the basic 4 Ps of marketing (product, price, place, promotion), in general terms identify how your location is marketing itself today. Identify what could be changed and what could be improved for future marketing efforts.
- Based on a review of tourism trends (global and local) identify future tourism plans for your location as well as challenges that lie ahead. Identify these future tourism plans using the eight components of tourism as your framework (transportation, accommodations, food and beverage, attractions, events, adventure tourism and outdoor recreation, travel services, and tourism services). Use the next 3 to 5 years as your planning horizon. *Hint: Use the tourism planning process described in this course and your text as your example.
Summarize your main points and provide a conclusion for the minister regarding your recommendations.
Format for Case Study
- All assignments must be typed in Times New Roman font, 12-point size, double spaced..
- All assignments must be professionally organized and presented. Instant messaging (IM), chat and email slang and abbreviations are not acceptable forms of communication in this course.
- The final paper should not exceed 12 typed double spaced pages (excluding your title page, table of contents page, references page and appendices). Focus on being concise.
- Visuals such as maps, infographics or tables are encouraged. Visuals are not included in the total page number count, as they are not text.
- For in-text citations, references page, and title page, your papers must adhere to the guidelines set out in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA, 6th edition). There are many online resources that you can access to perfect this format.