Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Human Factors and Design
The human-centered approach is critical in clinical decision support system development, implementation, and utilization. Often the gap between developers and end users can affect clinical outcomes. Input from the end users during the design stage is essential in assuring positive health outcomes for patients. Using the case study on page 140 in Chapter 6 of the Health Informatics: A Systems Perspective text discusses effective CDSS Implementation.
- Identify the Five Frights in this case
- How could you improve at least one of the Five Rights in the rollout of this rule?
- What is the importance of governance in developing and maintaining CDSS rules?
- Based on governance structure, what roles can help avoid the problems described in this case?
- What are the pros and cons of having practicing clinicians build CDSS rules?
- Must be one to two double-spaced pages in length, excluding the title and reference pages, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Utilize a minimum of two scholarly sources, excluding the textbook.
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph and end with a conclusion.
Carefully review the Grading RubricLinks to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.