Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
You are a Human Resources (HR) program of one. Based on information learned in this course, create a Human Resources plan of the steps needed to create a one-person HR department. The design of the HR department must correspond to the various dimensions of the organization. For example, if there are multiple customers, products, or locations, then HR needs to support them all.
In this paper:
- Provide a clear and concise summary of the business (name, industry, number of people, etc.).
- Create a detailed plan by completing the following:
- Develop a recruitment and selection plan.
- Design a training and development plan.
- Design a compensation package for the people hired.
- Discuss legal issues the company should consider (e.g., the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission).
- Develop a performance appraisal system.
- Provide support from scholarly sources in regards to the decisions made in the creation of the HR department.
Writing the HR Plan
The HR Plan
- Must be eight to ten pages in length (not including the title and reference pages) and must be formatted according to APA. Any exhibits or appendices are also not included in the paper length.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources, in addition to the text :Youssef-Morgan, C. M., & Stark. E. (2014). Strategic human resource management: Concepts, controversies, and evidence-based applications [Electronic version]. .
- Must document all sources in APA style.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA.