Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Taking what you have learned from the readings and the feedback given on your past assignments, present a mini proposal (5-7 pages) that includes the following:
- Statement of problem. Provide a clear justification with evidence on why this study is relevant to your field and worthy of doctoral-level study. Support your efforts using scholarly information published within the past 5 years to ensure relevancy. Remember the problem statement should reflect your degree type (applied or research).
- Purpose statement (how your study will address the problem using quantitative methodology). This statement should flow from the problem statement.
- Research questions (make sure there is alignment with the problem and purpose).
- Find 2 to 3 articles related to your topic of interest and provide an overview of the research methodology and design where you specifically discuss the elements below from each article and discuss how each applies (or does not apply to your current study):
- A specific quantitative design,
- The population and sample,
- Steps for data collection and protection of human subjects,
- Steps for the analysis of the data, and
- Issues of reliability and validity within a quantitative framework.
5. Based on your analysis above, what seems most applicable to your hypothetical study and why? Be sure to discuss the quantitative design, population and sample, data collection, analysis, reliability, and validity.
6. Discussion of the inherent strengths and challenges of your hypothetical study to include any ethical considerations that might need to be addressed in the study.
Make sure to support all assertions and research choices, using the course resources as well as additional scholarly literature you have found.
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards