Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Develop a focused cultural analysis based on the question “How are attitudes and approaches to gender expressed differently across the generations?” using the attached images.
Strong written analysis includes the following:
- A specific introduction that provides relevant, contextual background of the focus artifact or artifacts,
- A clear statement of the interpretation to be offered in the essay, such as through a purpose statement or thesis, that directly address one of the intersectional options in the assignment
- A consistent interpretive focus on the features of the primary sources, the artifacts themselves: What do they express? What does this expression mean? How, specifically, is this expression conveyed? Why might the original author/creator have chosen to produce this specific artifact in this way (and for whom)?
- An awareness of both the intentional, obvious features of the artifacts and the unconscious, unintentional or culturally influenced aspects of the artifacts, such a biases or other historically-informed values and beliefs,
- A concluding analysis that suggests the larger significance (within an intersectional framework) of the artifact(s) for its originating context as well as our own time, and
- Precisely documented quotations or evidence from the primary sources (the artifacts) as well as secondary sources (research) via MLA format; at least two (but no more than five in an essay of this length) relevant secondary sources should be referenced in addition to the primary source artifacts. (All need to documented.)