Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
I am looking for a paper on the topic below “Big data: challenges, opportunities, and realities”. I have topic options from the list below but was hoping to focus on Big data. I need a 4 to 5 page paper that I can create a screen cast from.
Final paper/project instructions:
Topic: During this course, we explore many different components of health informatics. Pick a topic of interest to you and prepare a four- to five-minute video. This should reflect new information and not be a recap of information learned in this course or another course. Choose one topic from the list:
- Evidence-based practice and informatics
- Public health informatics
- The evolving ePatient
- International efforts, issues, and innovations related to informatics
- Simulation in health care
- Analytics and design-led innovations and management
- Big data: challenges, opportunities, and realities
- Incorporating mobile devices and sensors into daily routines. The potential impact for mHealth is enormous. For example, an individual might spend 15 minutes or less per year with a primary-care physician, whereas the same person has nearly constant contact with a mobile device.
- Applying clinical care guidelines on, and within, mobile platforms
- Gathering and using data (particularly intensive longitudinal data) to study effectiveness of an mHealth intervention
- Consumer informatics
- Applications of social media in health care
- Biomedical applications based on sensor data
- Chronic disease management and preventative solutions
- The four- to five-minute presentation should be set up as a staff educational session on your selected topic.
- Your presentation must:
- Define your topic and explain its relevance to health informatics.
- Describe any ethical issues associated with your topic.
- Describe any associated laws, regulations, or voluntary standards that are relevant to the topic.
- Explain how the topic relates to or impacts health care delivery, administration, education, data administration, or research.
- Summarize associated data capture tools and technologies.
- Describe a specific example of your topic in use in health care.