Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
1. Government and the Arts; Abstract Expressionism and Music” Please
respond to one (1) of the following, using sources
under the Explore heading as the basis of your response:
- Examine the U.S. Government’s support during the Great Depression for
programs, such as the Federal Arts Project, the Federal Writers’ Project, and
other such efforts. Determine whether or not such projects were good government
investments during those hard times, and provide two (2) examples that support
your viewpoint. Determine in what ways the U.S. government currently tries to
support the arts.
2. “Discretion of Lower Courts” Please respond to the following:
- * From the e-Activity, describe at least three (3) factors that you believe
permit the lower court to implement decisions at their discretion based on your
reading of Chapter 14. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Propose at least two (2) available remedies that the general populace is
able to utilize to promote court decisions that a judge from the lower court has
yet to implement. Provide a rationale in your response.
3. Implementing Court Policies” Please respond to the following:
- Describe the fundamental reasons why the executive branch of the government
may be unable or unwilling to implement court decisions. Discuss the impact that
such inability or unwillingness has on the court’s decisions in general and the
effect on the overall court system in particular.
- Suggest possible remedies that may be available to the judges to overcome
issues that may arise from implementing court decisions. Discuss two (2) overall
strategies that a judge can utilize to implement decisions when verdicts are
given by a jury. Provide a rationale for your response