Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
For this assignment, you will write a two-part essay. In part I, you must accomplish the following:
- Describe the differences between the theoretical or target population, the accessible population, the selected sample, and the actual sample.
- Provide examples of each.
- In your own words, describe what is meant by measurement validity and measurement reliability. Discuss the relationship between the two.
For part II of your essay turn your focus to ethical considerations of a particular study and accomplish the following:
- Provide an introduction of the example study.
- Offer three questions that a researcher might ask their sample population that demonstrate ethical considerations.
- Analyze the challenges that researchers must consider when collecting their data, including issues with consent, confidentiality, deception, privacy, respect, data security, and data falsification.
- Examine the ethical nature of the selected research questions, and how those specific research questions in the study are also appropriate for the selected research method and design.
- Briefly describe the measurement techniques and the connection to reliability.
Your essay must be at least five pages but no more than seven pages, not counting the title or reference pages. You must support your essay with at least three peer-reviewed sources
Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed. Write an essay that focuses on ethical considerations of a particular study. For the purpose of this assignment, the study you choose may be one that you have already read about or one that you find in the CSU Online Library.