Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Your Clinical Practice Project required you to become a change agent. You selected a problem that was professionally or personally important to you, researched the problem, and developed a plan of action that included strategies for success, stakeholders and resources by linking a QSEN competency. Now it is time to put it all together. You may use the information from your weeks 1-3 templates – but do not just copy and paste – synthesize all of your information.
For this assignment you will write a minimum of a 4-5 page paper (no more than 5 pages, not including the title page, abstract, or reference page) connecting all of your links. Your paper should be in strict APA format including citations and references, and an abstract is required for this paper. You may use first person, but limited use.
Your paper should include:
- An abstract.
- An introduction.
- The frame of your problem. Remember to include your framing information!
- Supportive organization.
- A second solution to your problem (see explanation below).
- An implementation and evaluation plan for your second solution including a discussion related to your stakeholders and resources.
- An overall evaluation of your CPP.
- Preceptor (mentor) experience.
- A conclusion.
The Second Solution:
The paper includes a discussion of a hypothetical second solution, implementation, and evaluation. (numbers 5 and 6 above). A good nurse always has a back-up plan – or what are your next steps now that you implemented your CPP. This is where your second solution comes into play. Also, are there stakeholders or resources that might be available if there were a different solution? Is there a short term solution and a long term solution? Do you need to adjust your plan due to time or money constraints?
This assessment is aligned with the the course objectives.
- Extend academic experience into areas of nursing practice interest, working with new ideas, issues, organizations, and individuals.
- Demonstrate the ability to think and act critically and creatively about nursing practice issues.
- Develop analytical and ethical leadership skills necessary to address and help solve these issues.
- Utilize evidence based research and demonstrate proficiency in written and communication skills.
Minimum of eight (8) total references: one (1) reference from required course materials and seven (7) peer-reviewed references – you may use the ones from your templates in weeks 1-3. All references must be no older than five years (unless making a specific point using a seminal piece of information)
Peer-reviewed references include references from professional data bases such as PubMed or CINHAL applicable to population and practice area, along with evidence based clinical practice guidelines. Examples of unacceptable references are Wikipedia, UpToDate, Epocrates, Medscape, WebMD, hospital organizations, insurance recommendations, & secondary clinical databases.
Unless otherwise specified, all the written assignment must follow APA 6th edition formatting, citations and references. Click here to download the Microsoft Word APA 6th edition template. Make sure you cross-reference the APA 6th edition book as well before submitting the assignment.
Number of Pages/Words
Unless otherwise specified all papers should have a minimum of 600 words (approximately 2.5 pages) excluding the title and reference pages.