Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
f you have ever applied for a credit card or a loan, you have had your credit profile reviewed and you had to give information to the lender about your income and expenses. The lender used this information to perform a ratio to determine if you qualified for the loan. Essentially, the lender wants to know if you can afford the loan payments over a long period.
This same principle is applied to business. The financial information can be obtained from a health care organization by reviewing their financial statements. Financial statements can tell a lender if the organization is making enough money (revenue) to afford the debt associated with a loan.
Select 1 of the following financial ratios listed below to use for this discussion:
- Current ratio
- Debt to asset ratio
- Free cash flow ratio
- Price-earnings ratio
- Profit margin ratio
- Return on total assets ratio
- Working capital ratio
Use your selected financial ratio and respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
- Explain how the financial ratio you selected is calculated.
- Explain why a financial institution or investor would use the financial ratio.
- Explain what the result of the financial ratio calculation would tell you about the organization’s financial status.
- Give an example of how you would use 1 of the financial ratios in your personal finances or current profession.