Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
A knowledge based clinical decision support system contains the rules and associations of compiled data. The knowledge base is derived through a process of translational research in which knowledge from scientific discoveries is translated into clinical applications. This evidence-based knowledge is then converted into a format understandable by computers. One such knowledge base is PubMed Central. PubMed Central (PMC)Links to an external site. is a free full-text archive of biomedical and life sciences journal literature at the U.S. National Institutes of Health’s National Library of Medicine (NIH/NLM).
- Explore this resource using the search term “Evidence based medicine in health care”.
- Find two articles that interest you that were published within the last two years. Summarize these articles in your discussion post.
- Explore the PubMed Central website. Identify a minimum of two other resources from the site that would be beneficial in your future career .
Guided response: Your initial post should be a minimum of 200-250 words.
- Utilize a minimum of two scholarly sources, excluding the textbook.
- Sources should be cited in APA format, as outlined in the Writing Center.
- You must respond to at least two of your classmate’s posts by Day 7.
- Your three required posts must be on three different days of the week.
- After reading other initial posts, identify a journal that would be beneficial to your future career and why