Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Evaluate the role of health policy and organizational structure on quality improvement within health care environments.
For this Assignment, you will write a position paper in which you will choose and support a policy change which reinforces the role of the nurse as a leader in ensuring access to quality health care in developed and underdeveloped countries. You should approach this assignment from the perspective of your specialty track. Information which may be helpful in selecting a proposed policy change can be found in your textbook Health Policy and Politics: A Nurse’s Guide The word count for your position paper will be 1000 to 1600 words. You must support your work with at least eight scholarly peer reviewed articles. Your paper must include the following topics:
- Current nursing issues related to globalization of healthcare
- The proposed policy change
- Agenda setting strategies (Process by which your proposal will gain attention of stakeholders and/or the public)
- A model or theory that can be used to bring about the change
- Design strategies
- Implementation strategies
- Evaluation strategies
Current nursing issues related to globalization of healthcare: Current nursing issues related to globalization of healthcare are discussed in detail.
Proposed Policy Change: The proposed policy change is discussed in detail.
Agenda setting strategies: Agenda setting strategies are discussed in detail.
Model or Theory that can be Used to Bring About the Change: A model or theory that can be used to bring about the change is discussed in detail.
Design Strategies: Design strategies are discussed in detail.
Implementation Strategies: Implementation strategies are discussed in detail.
Evaluation Strategies: Evaluation strategies are discussed in detail.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA formatting and citation style.